YS Park Barbering Comb 282 - 9.4”
Designed for all kinds of clipper-over-comb work including fades, tapers and flat tops. It's made with extra-rigid teeth to ensure they won't flex under your clippers, giving you precise results. The handle's been molded with a non-slip, "leather" pattern and has an ergonomic shape that helps you hold the 282 comfortably and securely. There's also a large hook eye to make it easy to hang the comb up at the end of the day. The spine features Y.S. Park's signature section holes spaced at centimeter intervals, making it simple to measure even sections. The teeth have a gradual pitch (2-mm thick at the edge, 3.8-mm thick at the spine) that gives an even, secure hold on each hair section.
- The top of the brush is concave, which makes it easier to palace on the client’s scalp and determine a 90 degree angle.
- Strong teeth with flexible body and spine.
- Unique handle ideal for any stylist’s preferred grip.
- The textured handle comes with holes to prevent slipping.
- Size: 9.4 inches / 239 mm.
YS Park Barber Comb 282 - 9.4”
Due to sanitary & health concerns, Hair Colors, hair brushes, heat-resistant gloves, and unsealed liquid products are final sale. We do not accept returns on used hair styling tools. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details.