Solve your thinning hair problem in 10 seconds! Specially processed natural fiber which adheres to your thinning hair with static electricity and adds volume to your existing hair.
What is Super Million Hair Fibers?
The No. 1 brand in the world among same category. Super Million Hair is a specially produced artificial hair cut into small sections that adheres to your existing hair with static electricity and conceals thinning hair. Super Million Hair manufacturer in Japan has been studying about thinning hair which is one of the most essential parts of beauty since the establishment of the company. Everybody wants to look young and beautiful even when they get older. Your hair style can change your face, clothes and mind. In addition you feel yourself a different person with hair style you like. But you have to keep it in mind that your hair gets gray and falls off with your age. Super Million Hair has spent years to answer to this problem since 1973 and succeeded in providing the products that satisfy the customers.
Apply Super Million Hair by simply holding the custom container over your thinning area, and sprinkle it gently. In seconds, thousands of tiny color matched hair fibers will intertwine with your own hair. Charged with static electricity, they bond so securely that they will stay in place all day and night, even through strong wind or rain and during exercise.
- Solve your thinning hair problem in 10 seconds!
- Give you an amazingly natural finishing touch!
- Cover the wide range of thinning part.
- Made of 100% natural fiber. It will not damage your skin or hair even if you use continuously.
- It is suitable for both men and women of all ages.
- It can be used in conjunction with hair tonics or other treatments.
- You can remove it easily with any shampoo.
- It does not mark or stain. If you sprinkle it on your clothes, it will dust off easily.
- By spraying Super Million Hair Mist, it stays in place in rain or wind and during exercise.
Super Million Hair Fiber
Due to sanitary & health concerns, Hair Colors, hair brushes, heat-resistant gloves, and unsealed liquid products are final sale. We do not accept returns on used hair styling tools. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details.