The Parlux 3200 Plus Hair Dryer is a technological twist on the classic Parlux 3200, designed for ultimate performance with more airflow, less noise, and faster drying.
The Parlux 3200 Plus Hair Dryer is equipped with a new suction concept that ensures greater airflow, greater silence, and faster drying, creating incredible volume, body, and bounce while being light in weight and long-lasting with a powerful airflow of 71 m3/h. It has 2 speeds/4 temperatures and an instant cold shot button, and is equipped with the innovative and advanced Ciaramella K-Lamination Motor, an ergonomic handle for more balance and comfort of use, and a 3m professional strength cable. The package includes two concentrator nozzles (small and large) and a Melody Silencer is available to further reduce noise. The Parlux 3200 Plus Hair Dryer is made in Italy and comes with a two-year warranty for peace of mind.
Benefits & Features:
- New suction concept ensuring greater airflow, greater silence, and faster drying.
- Light in weight: 510g.
- Powerful airflow: 71 m3/h.
- 2 speeds/4 temperatures and instant cold shot button.
- Equipped with the innovative and advanced Ciaramella K-Lamination Motor.
- Ergonomic handle for more balance and comfort of use.
- 3m professional strength cable.
- Included attachments: two concentrator nozzles (small and large).
- Melody Silencer: available to further reduce noise.
- Two-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Made in Italy.
How to use:
For optimal results shampoo, apply conditioner and then rinse hair. Detangle and dry. Dry hair using a radial brush and, if preferred, the concentrator nozzle supplied with the dryer. Dry one section of the hair at a time by winding hair gently around, or partially around the radial brush. Whilst letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the dryer at the required temperature. Repeat until hair is dry and desired style is achieved.
Parlux 3200 Plus Hair Dryer
Due to sanitary & health concerns, Hair Colors, hair brushes, heat-resistant gloves, and unsealed liquid products are final sale. We do not accept returns on used hair styling tools. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details.